ON SALE NOW
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller is The World’s Most Advanced Controller!
- Get pro-level precision, an arsenal of swappable components, Hair Trigger Locks, and limitless customization with an easy-to-use app.
- Achieve greater control with interchangeable paddles and rubberized diamond grip.
- This product includes: An Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, a carrying case, a set of 4 paddles, a set of 6 thumbsticks, a set of 2 D-pads: faceted and standard, a USB cable, AA batteries and a quick set up guide and product manual.
- Compatible with Xbox One and Xbox One S. Compatible with Windows 10 via USB or the Xbox Wireless Adapter sold separately.
- Customize your experience further with an easy-to-use app on the Xbox One Console.
The first Xbox One controller feels like a low cost knock-off of the Xbox 360 pad that came before it. Microsoft said it spent over $100 million designing it, only to wind up with a mostly inferior clone. It has too many abrupt edges, feels incredibly hollow and seems, well, cheap. Truthfully, one of the biggest reasons I don’t play my Xbox One much as my PlayStation 4 is because I prefer the latter’s DualShock 4 controller. Keep all that in mind when you consider the following statement: I’ve been using the Elite controller for almost a week and I haven’t wanted to put it down, i can safely say this is definitely a power product for any gamer.