Is hitting too easy in this years Mlb the Show?
So I’ve been hitting on dynamic difficulty and it’s setting has been on Legend/Legend+ pretty much the whole time. I have to say that even on the higher difficulties this game has some issues that its need to address.
- Too many home runs!!!! Even while batting on legend i hit 31 HR in 67 games in double A. ( This a new character by the way; not a continuation from last years game.)
- Wind has too much of an affect on pop-ups. A windy game means a high scoring game in this years show.
- Quirks seem to be just a representation of stats and most of them don’t change the game in anyway. I stopped looking at the opposing pitchers quirks a while ago because it doesn’t change the way you should approach your AB.
- Guess pitch penalty needs to be buffed. You shouldn’t be able to hit a screaming line drive if you guessed the wrong pitch type IMO.
- And finally….TOO MANY home runs!!!!
I think they made hitting too easy this year. Please patch….